Thursday, July 22, 2010

Of Rainbows

As a kid, I was obsessed with monochromatic color schemes. I could not bare to color in my Famous Play Ballets coloring book in normal colors. Each picture was as much red-orange as I could make it or completely blue-black. I still love a well constructed outfit, painting or room that accentuates only one color, but if that's all I appreciated, it would be like focusing on a dandelion (not to rip on them; they are awesome) in a field filled with wild flowers. I love colors so much I think working for Pantone would be a dream job and I wish I could hop over to India for the Holi festival each year.  In honor of the full spectrum, take a look at these good things for the love of color.


and of course...

  • goddess Pantone herself (though to be honest, I have not explored this website yet).  

Last but not least, this incredible video will brighten your day. I watched it and thought to myself, "this is what I want to do with my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails