I'm doing a little house cleaning in my bookmarked pages area, so here are some interesting things that are on their way out:
- Well written, creative fashion blog, What Claudia Wore, which you will especially enjoy if you ever read the Babysitter's Club books.
- A instructional guide to twitter. I still don't get it.
- An excellent "here, let me help you have style in your home" idea with a cute logo that I like but would do differently if it were mine.
- A beautiful "Shangri La" home in Hawaii - I have a feeling it would be better in real life.
- Some info on Pantone's new colors. Magical.
- Pretty amazing bags crafted from leather to look like bugs and stuff.
- Diem Chau wows once again with his crayon art - this time with sports figures in the 2010 World Cup.