Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cutting Ties


I'm doing a little house cleaning in my bookmarked pages area, so here are some interesting things that are on their way out:
  • Well written, creative fashion blog, What Claudia Wore, which you will especially enjoy if you ever read the Babysitter's Club books. 
  • A instructional guide to twitter. I still don't get it.
  • An excellent "here, let me help you have style in your home" idea with a cute logo that I like but would do differently if it were mine. 
  • A beautiful "Shangri La" home in Hawaii - I have a feeling it would be better in real life. 
  • Some info on Pantone's new colors. Magical. 
  • Pretty amazing bags crafted from leather to look like bugs and stuff. 
  • Diem Chau wows once again with his crayon art - this time with sports figures in the 2010 World Cup.
 I keep feeling the travel itch.... I'm so happy there is still so much summer ahead of me! [via suzywire]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails