Tuesday, November 24, 2009

112409

My 3 top dream places to live: 1. Hong Kong 2. San Francisco 3. Stockholm.



:) Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! What are you thankful for these days? I am thankful for a cheap school to attend where I have had some excellent teachers and the chance to improve my writing and art. I am thankful for my family which understands me well and loves me still (also, they are very cool!). I am thankful for good food and a warm bed and a car to drive, none of which I have to pay for. I am thankful for my best friend, Jonas, who can always make me smile and loves me no matter what. I am thankful for my camera and my computer. I am thankful for the past, present and future. I am thankful for a good Bible study group and the hope of a renewed Church. I am thankful for the jobs I've had & where I live, and I am thankful that you are reading this. :) Have a good one, and remember to give thanks. // I think I will be making the Welch family pineapple salad with yogurt and almonds and coconut, but maybe another year, I'll tackle these gems from Foodgawker (lots of good left-over turkey ideas - you should check it out. Turkey-cranberry-basil meatballs? I vote yes!) {Vertical Pear Salad, Brand Snaps}

[link to blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails