Saturday, November 14, 2009

111409

Sickness is upon me. I have already wiled away 2/3 or the weekend in bed or on the couch, but my mum is taking good care of me with rice tea, mango juice & BLT's and today Jonas came over with sunflowers and kept me company. He is also sick, as are 2 of my siblings. :( I have done no homework thus far this weekend, but I did finish season 1 of Lost. The important things come first, you know. ;) // Would you believe that Thanksgiving is only 12 days away? There is something called the Daring Chef's Challenge that goes on in the blogger world once a month - this month's challenge is sushi rolls, so maybe I will try my hand at it. Look at this spectacular apple tart (via gocbep.com).

And also, look at this genius little idea I saw this morning via Wide Open Spaces. I smile every time I think of it.

Also again, this makes me laugh every time. From It's Always Sunny (I just typo-ed "funny") In Philadelphia.

And lastly, but not leastly, is this not the most adorable animal you have laid eyes on in some time? (via Wide Open Spaces)

If you are sick, I hope you become well soon! [FB readers, click to view video]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails