Friday, November 6, 2009

110609

This week, Wordsmith's (they send me a word a day) theme was "yes, there's a word for that." I love them. Check it. --- acnestis (AK-nist-uhs) - noun: The part of the body where one cannot reach to scratch.// daymare (DAY-mayr) - noun: A terrifying experience, similar to a nightmare, felt while awake.// nihilarian (nih-i-LAR-ee-uhn) - noun: One who does useless work.// lentiginous (len-TIJ-uh-nuhs) - adjective: Covered with freckles.// spurtle (SPUR-tl) - noun: A wooden stick for stirring porridge. --- Were I a rich professional blogger, I would offer you a prize if you already knew any of those words. // In true Urumqi fashion, our family waited until Nov. 1 to adjust the thermostat for colder weather. Tonight was the first time we had a fire in the fire place. I will miss snow again this winter. I've only realized much of the beauty of Asia since moving back. Guess that means I have to go back and visit (hooray!). Photo by flikr's nicography.

I just wanted to say that I love my boyfriend. Jonas, you are wonderful and I am incredibly lucky to have someone so unconditionally loving in my life. You are my sunshine and you make that which is "cu" sweet.
[photo Sarah K. Chen, 2. via Bedlam of Beefy]
Dear reader, I hope you are happy today. :) [Blog link]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails