Wednesday, July 15, 2009

071509

I'm kicking myself for working 8 hours a day in a warehouse cubicle for $9.20 an hour, copying and pasting numbers into a search box, etc., when I could be promoting the wedding blog Style Me Pretty from home, 24 hours a week, for $12.50 and hour. Cruel irony, as Esthma would say... But I'm happy to have a job at all! And even happier that my bosses seem really pleased by my work.

Wow, I have so much to catch up on. Stuff to look forward to:

  • Pictures from my 18th birthday party/graduation/4th of July
  • News/pictures about the Urumqi riots (where I used to live)
  • Santa Barbara w/ Chris and my brother Brad (and almost Justin Vernon)
  • And lots of random goodies...
I was on the phone with Jonas this morning and we were talking about baby skunks. I looked up some pictures and look how ADORABLE baby skunks are!!! I kind of want to have one.

Know what I'm sayin'?

This song is haunting... is it not?

I saw this and I really wanted to buy it, but had no money on me. Then, when I got home I realized I already have something very similar to this. Go figure. My current self likes the style of myself in the past. ;) SB has a brand new Forever 21 store of the colossal variety. Can't wait to go back when I have more time and more cash on me.

There's so much more I could share, but my files are in oblivion between two computers and my eyes are dying to close on me. Goodnight, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails