Friday, June 5, 2009

I have lots of cool things to share today. I'm excited!
Last night as I was driving to Starbucks to hang with friends, I heard this song on the radio that I loved. I looked it up when I got home and it turned out to be "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by the Script. Then, I looked up the band and I love it! You should too... I mean, could you NOT with this awesome picture of some band member of theirs? (Listen here).



The 20th anniversary of the Tienanmen Square protests is upon us. I love China dearly and I hope that I may live to see it come out from under some of the oppressions that it lives under to this day. This photo, from the Boston Globe, was taken at a remembrance vigil in Hong Kong.



This website is SO fun. Click on all the buttons and see what they do. :D
I got to it from a link on a page about this artist, Jenny Volvovski. Check out her genius little
scribbles. I need to upload my own sketchbook pictures to Facebook... check soon!







Isn't henna gorgeous? I would love to have designs this intricate done on my hands some day.
The first is a wedding photo by Elizabeth Messina and the second was taken by my friend Kaylee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails