Friday, June 12, 2009

061209

Dude... week one of work is DONE!
I'm feeling like this:

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yea... :)
This afternoon I discovered how to make working in a cubicle for 40-some hours a week into an art project and I'm about to delight in the sheer misery of it. When the summer is over, I shall unveil the art in it. Be excited.

I love these wedding photos because you can tell the bride and groom are best friends. Happiness.



Also, my sister Annelise is an amazing artist. Check out the texture in these pieces of hers (mostly chalk pastel).


So far, I'm dissapointed with the Peas' new album, "the E.N.D." Way to conform guys. :/
Can't end on a bad note though. Check out the last song on my featured playlist - hilariously Japanese (?) and so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails