Thursday, June 4, 2009

I don't think any of my guy friends are this formal, but these "style rules" for men are entertaining at least. Here's a sample:

10.
Good shoes and a good haircut matter more than a great suit.
13. You are in your car an hour each day; you are in your clothes from morning to night. Spend accordingly.

25. A man in a good suit and tie looks chic; a man in a good suit without a tie looks more chic.

51. A restaurant meal tastes better when you're wearing a suit coat.


The new Urban Outfitters playlist is out. However, you can only get it through iTunes now. >.<>


Today I bought a bathing suit! O.o It's ... really hot. Hehe.
Had a lovely picnic with my friend Kayla as well. I always forget how good it is to confide in a girl now and then. ^^ Thanks lovely lady.

Hopefully I'll be able to stop by Forever 21 to get a summer party dress on Sunday... and I was reminded of that because of these lovely things from Anthropolgie, which usually appears in the near vicinity of Forever 21 stores. (Poppies are my fave, and writing is too, so that's pretty perfect. And I would love to have a little dock with tons of little lights and summer bug noises and stuff... wouldn't you?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails