Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Grr! I hate blogger's photo uploading process. -.- But look at this picture. ^^


Yesterday was lovely. Went to SLO and then the Avila Barn and then Avila beach and then Pismo with Jordan and Jonas. ^^ We spent a lot of time smelling this amazing Sasafras tea. I'm not sure if it would taste as delicious as it smells, but that's beside the point. I put a picture of some Pantene conditioner too because I love it. I don't know if it "works" (I've never understood the chemistry of hair products) but it smells wonderful and it feels and looks expensive (lol).



I just finished reading the original Winnie the Pooh book. I love it when a book is magical to a child and precious to an adult at the same time. Thank you, A.A. Milne.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails