Friday, May 29, 2009

Yeah... first post written in Blogger. ^^

I'm laughing a little that the events of this week are resulting in such an understated post.

I graduated from high school - officially. I think I remember thinking at the beginning of high school about how long it was.. or maybe how short it was going to be. I don't know. But I'm... done! I'm not graduating from anywhere (at least not anywhere where I was studying) and my parents are planning a sort of ceremony in July, but today I was just struck with a quiet realization. It was kind of nice, really.

Also, I ... got the job. ^^ My first job! I start at Hardy Diagnostics as an IT intern on Monday, June 8. I have a desk, in a corner, that currently looks very empty.

I'm semi-watching this movie called Misery right now. Talk about nut case characters. Just watch it, and you'll know what I mean.

Last night I went up to Cal Poly with some friends to watch the Spring student dance showcase. I really loved it, actually (way to go Amber & Brian too!). Loved the soundtrack to the evening as well. ^^



'nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails