Monday, May 25, 2009

This post is dedicated to hippies, and it follows that this is especially for 鸽子. 我 愛 你.

These photos were taken in Honk Hong by my friend Susan.

 



And if you would like a pretty bowl for yourself, Viva Terra may be able to help you out. I would love
a kitchen with these bowls on the shelves. ^^



Next, a lovely scene from Ethopia taken my friend Chris' sister Kylie.
This picture speaks of warm summer breezes, flowing flowering clothing, colors and freedom.



Fever Ray is pretty tight. This video gives me shivers.




From bluebird vintage's blog... hugs and vans and braids. A good thing to be doing at this point in life. Maybe at all points in life.





Via Jed Root, a lovely compilation of clothing, vibrant and airy. I love the way these kinds of clothes make me feel - both beautiful and care free.







And finally, a modern day hippie look from a photo by Andrew Tyson (def. check out his soldier-story photos!), via Parker Young. Love her outfit and with that flag in the backgound, I'd like to apologize again for messing up Memorial Day with Labor Day. >.< I hope I can blame that on not having grown up in the States. Thank you to all the men and women, past and present, who have faught to keep this wonderful country free and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails