Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SWING DANCE RAVE, MUCH?
This is what I was up to this weekend (taking pictures of it as opposed to dancing, really). Happy 16th to the lovely Genna.



Speaking of things both colorful and musical... my old pal David. I've mentioned his band, ApathyEdge, before (there's a link to their myspace over somewhere on the left of this page - still a link for their free EP on the site), and sometimes he does his own stuff.  I like to do my homework to it. Thanks David, for the hot tunes. ^^ Listen @
Smiletron & SawHerSmile. (p.s. I like colors too!) :D



More from Thousand Oaks kids - Danielle, Genna, Liza, Misha, and Brook went to the Getty for extra credit at Moorpark and took beautiful pictures that I feel compelled to share.  I know beautiful people and live in a lovely country.













 
Last set of pictures for today - bookcases. When I have a house of my own, I'll find something cretive to do with books because they are a big part of life and happiness and love to me! I found these pictures on Cyana Trend Land (link on the left, again), so you can find the designers (maybe?) if you look through their archives.








Right now I'm *kinda* trying to work on my last paper for English & trying to put together a party invitation - fun but challenging. I hate it when you come up with a great idea after you're too far along to change the first good idea. Back to those projects I go.... I'm excited about all the views my posts are getting.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails