Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I watched this yesterday. It is EXCELLENT. 18 five minute shorts about life in Paris. I was delighted to see Maggie Gyllenhaal in one of them. Paris, Je T'aime (isn't that a lovely poster?!).



It reminded me of this song by Pink Martini, a somewhat odd band I discovered a while back. I don't know what they're saying in the song, but it sounds happy to me. [not available on Blogger :( ]


While on romantic Paris-esque type things, look at this sweet wedding photo. This couple was married in their home (that's really her wedding dress) and the caption said "We said 'I do and I do too!'". Love her hair and headpiece as well. Some very lovely photos/ideas on their blog.



I need to go beat an extra 400 words into my essay on Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead." Heh. I'm also going to see if I can find someone to pay me to blog today (!!).
It's good to be in love in Spring time. ^^ Ciao.

PS. Is this not THE CUTEST rabbit you have seen in your whole entire life? I had a random urge to name him Bingley, though I in no way claim to be a Pride & Prejudice fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails