Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mew, mew, mew, mew, as in, past tense of meow.

We all know that polaroids are the epitome of indie class. Ok, so I don't have a polaroid camera either, but I do have a computer. ^^ Here, you can turn your ordinary lovely colored photos in to digital polaroids. I've not gotten around to creating my own yet, but here are some lovely shots, props to Danielle and Genna (who showed me the site as well!). My sister Annelise is in the second one, on the star studded walkway next to the Pantages when she went to see the Phantom of the Opera. The fourth picture is of Genna (L) and Danielle.



 
I don't know if the forthcoming Wolverine movie will be any good, but I'm a fan of Marvel in general, to be sure! If you get bored on Spring Break which will almost inevitably happen to me (*sighhh), see about creating your own superhero! Here's the one I just made - hehe!



Have a super weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails