Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Dark Side

The subject of this post isn't quite as ominous as the title. Mainly, I wrote a guest post about Third Culture Kid (TCK) issues here. It really made me dredge up some feelings about being "homeless" that I haven't considered in a while. Thankfully, I think I'm over the biggest culture-shock bump, but sometimes (especially with being poor and having a difficult time figuring out what to do with the rest of my life; certainly not only a TCK struggle) I feel like this kid (from here) looks - aware of potential, but a little discouraged. And off subject, how could this photo not remind me of my favorite Superbowl commercial from last season? / It's rainy and grey today, but I just have to say that I'm looking forward to a yummy dinner, in love with a pure-hearted man, enjoying my classes (!) and a myriad of other good things. I'm thankful. And hey, thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails