Monday, February 1, 2010

The Secret Poets Society

First day of semester #4 down. Stats threatens to be a perfect bore, but Mr. Restreppo for Sociology is the man. A lot of kids aren't getting into the classes they want or need which is frustrating. I did make the one class I was on the wait list for, but only one other girl got a spot out of 29 people on the wait list. Bad news bears! Both Jonas and Bradley probably won't get into at least one class they wanted. :( // I got home around 2:45 and made mac n cheese Rocky style (make the cheese sauce separately, with a whisk, and then stir together) and tested my pasta readiness by throwing it against the kitchen cabinet (if it sticks, it's ready) - oh, the things you learn in college. Then I watched an episode of House and promptly fell asleep for 3 hours. I still feel tired. // And now, for my world-changing social-art project, as promised (prepare to be amazed ;))... I call it "The Secret Poets Society." The idea is to write poems and slip them into the pages of library books to be found by strangers later. I don't know if it will take off at all, but I hope it at least has potential. Click here for more information or to become a fan on Facebook! Thanks for your support. {image via For Stars Will Rise Again}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails