Sunday, January 24, 2010

Patchwork

It's been a while! One week left of work and then school starts. This week it rained every day, up until Saturday. There was thunder and lightning and rainbows. Good stuff. // I spent yesterday down in LA checking out CSUF with friends. It's a really nice campus and it seems they have a ton of top notch stuff to offer. In the afternoon/evening, we walked around Downtown Disney and then had dinner with Jonas's brothers. It was a lot to take in and hard to imagine really moving out soon-ish. I was exhausted by the end of the day and slept in this morning which was glorious. I'm still exhausted. I laid in bed for a long time and pulled out a photo album of days growing up in China. I also looked through a copy of the children's magazine Highlights that published a drawing of mine when I was 7. Who would have known that I would be so into magazines later? I was thinking as I was driving home earlier this week - as in suddenly remembered - that I wanted to be a doctor for a long time and wanted to study at Harvard because I heard someone say that girls couldn't go there. College planning has been going on for way too long in my life... // My sister Annelise is in Oregon visiting friends. I wish I could hop on up to Portland too! I miss & love ya, Pep! // Blogging after I haven't in a while always sounds funky to me a bit. Here's to rest and recuperation... (via Frankie Mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails