Saturday, October 10, 2009

101009

Woohoo! Geology field trip in 3 days. It's gonna be great & I will post tons of pictures on FB when I'm back. I'm taking last month's issues of Wired and Vogue along. Hopefully I will get a chance to finally look through them! // There are 7 kids downstairs, 5 on instruments. :) // You wouldn't believe the amount of homework I have even if I explained and I'll actually waste time by whining about it because I should be doing said homework & you probably have homework too & I say this all the time. // Bought $50+ worth of goodness at Forever 21 this morning. Ouch/Yum. // Congrats to all my friends who are engaged. I have a feeling this is only the beginning. ^^ Amy & Leighton, photo by Mandi Bower. Amy is my pal here in SM, and I'm so happy for her. <3>
Nick & Arwen at Wheaton, photo by Yeesum Lo. Nick and I had long, long conversations about spirituality back in my freshman year of high school. Feels like ages ago! These two are both mks who speak Russian. How fun!!

I'll tell you about Alana & John when their engagement photos are available. :D -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Mr. Irving Penn died at age 92 this week. It made me sad. Look at some of his exquisite work.

We just finished our second project in mixed media. I'm swooning over Gabriel's work. I wish it was mine! I can't even think of adjectives. My project will be on FB just as soon as the uploader cooperates. // Also found this awesome image of sculpted lip sticks in one of Mr. Hood's books.


Hopefully I'll get semi-caught up with all the photos I have to share with you one of these days... Have a restful weekend, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails