Monday, September 21, 2009

092109

I am frustrated with school right now. It seems so endless and much of it pointless and I really have a hard time studying because I have lots of nicer things to do. *agitated exhale! // I did get a blog visitor from Brazil though. I've been awaiting that for a long time. Now I have dots on the map on every continent. ^^ Except Antarctica and I don't know if that's even possible. // I bought Fever Ray's album today. I've known about her for a while and had these awesome photos, but now I'll probably infuse myself with witchiness regularly (I posted an awesome video of hers way back when... I, for one, don't feel like finding the post, but I'm telling you, it's awesome)... dangit, these pictures aren't the same size. Humph.

Pout. Groan. Goodnight. // P.S. While I'm venting, I would just like to say that Lookbook now has too many users for anyone but the already massively popular and the very occasional exceptional new comer to get hyped. It was better in the old days...
FB readers, you know the drill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails