Saturday, May 16, 2009

My sister showed this to me today. I thought it was... hilarious.



I've been working all day on putting together a slideshow for "graduation." Lots of memories. ^^ I made up dinner tonight. I cooked up some sausage and peppers etc. in some Chipotle salsa and then baked it inside of a bread braid. It wasn't half bad! :)

Right now I'm listening to this *apparently very underground?!* band called Mapei right now, that I think is pretty tight. I like this album cover (?) of theirs too. Clever and culturally charged...



Via Lookbook... I discovered this website in its *very* early stages on which you can trade clothes, rather than buy them. I don't know if I'll really be any better off after paying postage (assuming I find something I'm willing to trade for! - I'm only the 3rd user signed up), but I think it's a great idea. You should join too.

Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails