Thursday, May 14, 2009

I promised, a few posts back, to explain why I was "moving to Chicago." I'm not actually moving to Chicago. I have given up SCAD, for now, and was looking for a cheaper place. There was a school in Chicago teaching Magazine writing & editing that I was looking into, but in the end, even that was thousands of dollars above what I can afford right now, so the current plan is Cal State Fullerton. We will see if it holds out. ^^ This photo of a doorway at Corcoran College of Art and Design (one of my faves if it had everything to do with location - D.C.!) is... a good thing. :)



Hahaha. Check this out, from the Awkward Family Photos website. ... HUGELY awkward, you mean?! I can hardly look at it, it's so awkward.



On to happier things... I am a fan of this stationary. Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails