Saturday, April 18, 2009

I just spent a lovely Friday evening with my boyfriend. Happy times. I love that kid. // Here are two drawings I came across today. I love the browned pencil look/feel. Kinda ethereal and enchanting. I love all the natural elements of bugs and flowers too.





////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I did a fun "popular thing" on facebook today. I'll just butcher it if I try and explain, so here, you can just look at it:

Rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search (http://www.flickr.com/).
b. Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker. Change rows to 3 and columns to 3 (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php).
d. Save the image and post it on this note!
e. If you're tagged, pass it on. And tag me. :)

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? 恩典
2. What is your favorite food? Thai soup
3. What is your favorite color? fire engine red
4. Favorite drink? smoothie
5. Dream vacation? Stockholm
6. Favorite hobby? blogging
7. What you want to be when you grow up? artist
8. What do you love most in life? loving
9. One word to describe you? vibrant


////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wells, my application to Etna has been sent off! I'm hoping for the best. It's the first job that's actually appealed to any skill I may have, so I'd really be excited if it came through.  I love days when you can say life is good because you've experienced its sweetness that day. P.S. I'm almost done with a self portrait for class, but it's a not a conventional self portrait. Stay tuned for that and other recent painting projects. I'm excited to share as soon as I get some good pictures (tomorrow?)! And happy birthday to Sky and tomorrow, my cousin Mark. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails