Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I can not seem to shake being considerably sick! Not a fan. My lastest lookbook photo has 70 hypes and counting. Stoked. My english teacher sent me an email about an internship opportunity with Etna up in SLO so I'm trying to fill out that application. I need to put together a resume which is kinda perturbing. Here are some fun things I've found (on other people's blogs, admittedly) recently. A good message from Will Bryant, a pretty fantastic skirt by Peter Stigler, crayon rings by Timothy Liles, and funky Chuck Taylor overalls (?!) by Daryl van Wouw (creative men in the house!).







----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loooook! 100 Abandoned Houses. I think you can actually buy these which is just so awesome. I would love to live in a house like one of these. They remind me of the neighborhood in To Kill a Mockingbird. I'm daydreaming about putting curtains in the windows and having parties on the lawn to fresh tunes and white lights, a sweet husband putting his arm around my waist.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails