Thursday, February 12, 2009

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO THE SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN!
AND was awarded a pretty huge academic scholarship for EVERY YEAR that I go there! I can not even express how ... ecstatic and shocked and smiley I am. I'm calling and writing everyone freaking out happily and laughing at Lily shooting crazy screeching monkey supermen across the room. Lily being on my couch again is almost unreal. She said she was home, being here, and I couldn't be happier today. We are going to go outside when she finishes her homework to jump on the trampoline and scream our heads off because my dreams are coming true! And I called my mom and we just "wow... wow... wowww!!!"ed over the phone. And I can't give you a full description of happiness without saying that I have the sweetest best friend/boyfriend. Thank you for the millions of smiles, Jonas. I don't know if I can find a picture to describe how I feel right now, but this one is pretty fantastic.

 

"Shining like a work of art..."

*K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails