Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I saw this necklace (Sycamore) in Vogue and it makes me so happy. It's so darn whimsical! The locket-watch is from Urban Outfitters. I hate wearing watches, but I often need the time, so I think this is the perfect solution. Also at UO, wishbone, and mini harmonica necklaces. ^^

 

I made a note earlier about a story I wrote. :) If you're reading this, chances are you know me, and you've already seen the note I put on facebook, but if you would like a copy, I would be delighted to send it to you. I don't want to post it for ownership reasons.

Today in speech I had an impromptu speech. I had to speak on drug rehab, which I don't know much about except that they don't seem to have lasting affect. The poor guy after me had "high heels" as a topic. He wanted to switch with me but I couldn't because I only had 2 minutes to prepare and I had already written half of my planner out. :/ Funny times, though. Hehe.

Satmakeyourpoint.com - Something actually kind of fun that the College Board put out. I'm not exactly sure what the "point" of these graphs are, but it's kind of fun to think of your answer and to see what other people answered. Bonus: it gives you a kinda suave "nick name". Mine was WhiteCrystalLion.

My current desktop background. I think it's prettiful. :) (avialable at Frankie Magazine's website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails