Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today, I was ready for it to be summer! I decided this year that I now like winter better than summer because I always get depressed in the summer with nothing to do and no one to see. But!! Now I have a license and people to see and possibly things to do, and I'm dyin' to wear shorts again! I'm loving the new high rise skirt look as well. Here are some of my faves from UO and Jennifer Behr (flowers in the hair NEVER go out of style, I tell you!) - and some roman-rocker sandals simply titled "fake Balmain".





Ok, ok. If you're a guy reading this, I know you're going "OHEMGEEEE! Will she shut up about skirts and flowers already?!" ;) (although, you must admit, those sandals are pretty hot). Here are some cool facts about our dear City of Angels from an old catalog sent to me by Otis college (I tried to love you, but you're in such a dingy area of LA!).



Pretty cool, right?
Okla! I'm off to the Fresno area for the weekend. Take care, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails