Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You know, I really don't know what is going to happen to our nation, politically, but I am unashamedly hopeful and excited by President Obama. To me it seems like he's just as nice as he appears to be, and isn't affected greatly by all the political froofroo going on around him. I love how romantic he is with his wife. And I am happy that so many Americans seem to be happy.



School starts on Monday. I can hardly wait. // I'm reading Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. Not what I expected at all. It's like a male Valley Girl in the 40s. I'm enjoying it though. // I randomly discovered the band, The Notwist, from Germany, today. They've been around since the year I was born, so I guess that makes them relatively long-lived for an indie band. They still sound good, I think. // I can not seem to put heart into much of anything these days. It is kind of depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails