Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm not too fond of how this player looks here, but I don't know how to make it look nicer. This is a lovely song from Keane (She Has No Time), despite the presentation. [see my projectplaylist account]

Mm... me Mum is making apple pie. Do I love winter and all things attached? Yes, I do! ^^
She also made calzones which she hasn't made in ages. I love her cooking.

Today (and/or last few days) -

  • Infatuation with French music from the 50s.
  • Car burned up in the school parking lot.
  • I've lived in the U.S. for one year. The first time I've been here for that long since I was 3 years old.
  • Cramming to send off scholarships that are due alarmingly soon.
  • I wrote a story. :) More on that later. I am sleepy.
It was warm here today, even for a California winter! I wish I lived in an apartment like this. So... artful. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails