Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mockingbird

I'm so relieved to have just finished a test that was much easier than I anticipated that I'm just sort of being a vegetable in the sunshine. Just one week + finals left. When I got to school this morning, I could only see one other car on the entire grounds. I listened to a mockingbird go off like a car alarm & and it was a wondrous thing. // I'm looking for a second job this summer and planning to take biology, interior design, and food science in the fall. I'm excited for these things. // I'm also feeling the urge for a new hairstyle... // I just keep breathing out so happily that I am released from the pressure of that exam. It makes everything seem extraordinary in the world. Everything worth appreciating. Kind of in the tone of artist Simone Lueck's bio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails