Monday, January 4, 2010

Tattoo Plans

I had a magical idea while scanning hundreds of papers at work today - good tattoos, the large, hyper-realistic tattoos that I'm thinking of, are really expensive and I probably won't get one any time soon. Also, my wallet is really heavy from lugging coins around. Coins + jar = beginning of my tattoo fund. I already know the tattoo that I want - if I still want it when I have enough coins, hopefully I've be able to convince myself to use the money for that instead of whatever practical bill that is begging to be paid at that time. Here are some of my favorites that I've seen. The first is the singer of Coeur de Pirate (I don't actually care for the images, just the color and fullness) and the second is a girl on Lookbook (arm, not chest).


In the mean time, I could always find a good henna artist or wear tye-dyed jeans all the time. Ha. {1. Steep Street 2. Anna Wegelin}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails