Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Sea

Hm, I did a lot better in posting more regularly this week. Ha. I probably have way too much backlogged in my brain to fit into one post. I wonder why it is that I seem to either have too much or not enough to say? I've been cleaning my room at a serious level & listening to Corinne Bailey Rae's new album, The Sea. You should give it a spin. // Friday was my last day of work - I will miss my IT Crowd. They took me out for lunch my last day. We kind of made a funny group, age & interest wise, but all the more special that we enjoyed each others' company so much. It seems like ages since school ended, but I'm still not ready to go back. :/ If I were in Brooklyn or Perth, I would skip school and work a fun job! // Went to my friend Brittany's masquerade birthday party last night. My friend Kayla showed up and it was fun catching up with her. :) This afternoon, I went with the whole Tucker family to Santa Barbara to celebrate Mr. Tucker's birthday at a German restaurant. Excellent German Chocolate cake and lots of laughs. On our way home, we were detoured (quite minorly) by a rock slide and saw beautiful sun sparkles on the ocean from atop SB mountains. CenCal grows on me. // In case you hadn't heard, J.D. Salinger died at 91 this week. If you've never read Catcher in the Rye, do it. // !!! The Who is playing the Superbowl half-time show. Who cares about football?! (no pun intended) // Coming soon - my review of Julia Child's grand memoir, My Life in France & my world-changing indie 20-something project that will revolutionize your life. ;) // A recent fave from Jonas Peterson:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails