Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years & Karen Savage

Jan. 1st, 2010 will only happen once, so I figured I'd come out of hiding. I've been working a lot and out of town, to explain my lack of posts. Today feels like "darkness between the stars" to me and I've been listening to Bon Iver's "Re: Stacks" on repeat. I'm reading Don Miller's new "A Million Miles in a Thousand Years" and aching in my soul because I don't know what to do with my life exactly. Not that anyone does, but I haven't looked it in the face recently. I don't have a lot to say about the new year or about my time in San Francisco (just made me miss home in many ways - but if you happen to be there, you must eat at the Citrus Club, my fave. Pics of everything coming soon to FB.) or my job - though thankfully, I am enjoying it more than I did in the summer. May the coming year hold your heart's desire. {image by Karen Savage}

This is not the sound of a new man or crispy realization
It's the sound of the unlocking and the lift away
Your love will be
Safe with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails