Tuesday, December 8, 2009

120809

I woke up this morning to frost, sparkling, and almost like a light snowfall. // Our Christmas tree is up, fitted with lights, but not yet ornaments. // My sister Julia turns 10 on Thursday. Happy Birthday sister. :) // Today/tomorrow is the last day of class - then a few finals to finish. // My philosophy teacher is wearing a red plaid tie today. I like it. // It feels so cold today, but it's only about 47F. // I feel like there is something I am forgetting to say... maybe I will remember later and post again? I'm contemplating keeping each post shorter & more focused, even if that means posting more frequently. We shall see. // Oh, I remembered what I was going to say. ^^ I rearranged my room and put my dresser over the heat vent in my floor (I don't think it makes my room too warm even if it's uncovered). But I discovered that it is warm enough to heat even the socks in the top drawer! Brilliant. Also, incentive to keep my clothes off the floor and in the dresser. {went to school with this very talented young photographer, Mark Henspeter}

1 comment:

  1. haha, i wish i had a floor heater.
    awesome photo! the colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails