Thursday, November 19, 2009

111909

I posted a comment on a Swedish (?) blog just now and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't show up. I ended up copying and pasting the message that came onto the screen (it's so cool! If you put "translate...[whatever]" into google it really translates it. I don't remember that happening when I used to try to find translations). It turned out to say "this comment won't appear until approved by the blogger." Aha! // I opened blogger today to discover that my sister Annelise and Erin from Erin Ever After started following. Hooray. :D Also, my visitor map updated which is always fun. ^^ // So, I am a negligent blogging parent because I missed my "child's" first birthday on November 4th (well, it was transplanted from xanga a few months later...). Happy Birthday blog, and thanks again for reading/looking/listening, everyone. {Kelly Smith illustration}

1 comment:

  1. That drawing/watercolor or whatever it is, well its amazing! i just stared at it for like five min.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails