Saturday, September 12, 2009

091209

Shoes, shoes, glorious shoes. [Photo credits] 1. & 2. Lonny on Etsy, 3. & 4. Julia, 5. Elinkan, 6. Style Me Pretty, 7. Valentino, 8. Igor & Andre, 9. Snippet & Ink.







My personal collection is not quite this large or glamorous, but I've got a good start. ;) I was just weeding out clothes I don't wear today after my traumatic SLO mega-Forever21 experience (kxkx). I can't decide which of the above pairs is my favorite. Maybe the Valentino diamond bow ones, but I also love the red and yellow from Lonny. I pretty much like them all. Do you have a favorite?

FB readers, view blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness.. shoes shoes shoes! I'm totally obsessed! I have quite the collection myself. One day if I'm rich(er, when I'm rich..) I'll own a pair of Christian Louboutin's :)
    .. one day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails