Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909

My Aunt Jen is married in Hawaii today! :) And I heard we don't get another day where the day, month and year are the same for at least 100 more years. Happy history making. I'm working on a massive interior design themed post, but for now... I love these Georgia May Jagger jeans by Hudson.

Isn't this building incredible? It's still in the planning stages, I believe, but it will *hopefully* be built in Mumbai soon. It's being called "the Egg." I especially like the observation area near the top there.

It's a good thing I don't have this keyboard (from ireallylikefood) because I often get very hungry at school.

A random fun thing to spice up your life if you spend a lot of time on the computer - themed web page backgrounds. I'm using the Japanese tattoo one. Or, if you get lonely, take comfort in a pocket yeti. I know, it's awesome.

So... much... homework. *sniffle.
FB readers, view blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails