Thursday, August 6, 2009

080609

I'm so thankful and excited that note-worthy blogs keep sending out help-wanted ads. The two I saw prior to Cyana Trend Land weren't quite the right fit, but I would be overjoyed if this most recent one turned into a new job of sorts.
Speaking of blogs, I noticed that several of the blogs I admire most are written by guys. I love how clean guys' blogs are. They tend to have less-than-froofy taste in music and don't go on many fashion opinion rants. I've also been appreciating men's fashion on Lookbook, though I'm not sure I'm really going for maroon tights on a man. Check out some of blogging's leading men (imo):
Parker of ... all thinks Parker Young. Many a time, his posts have reminded me that life is beautiful. One of the first blogs I ever saw, let alone followed.

Uncle Beefy Bradford (?) of The Bedlam of Beefy. Haven't been following long, but I like that guys are into good food. Also, Beefy finds great interior design & architecture photos . I like his style.

Danny Roberts of Igor & Andre. A fellow Californian and painter. He cranks out an amazing piece or two
every day. That's one sure fire way to be excellent, I'll tell you that right now. He's one of those crazed people who's good at everything he does.


You know what else I was thinking about at work (other than the similarities in male blogs)? It would be awesome to make a gumball machine that is clear (duh) and winds in a maze all across a ceiling. Like in a cafe, you know? And maybe see through vending machines too. Do you ever wonder what happens to your money when it gets sucked in and some over priced junk comes out? Or what exactly is going wrong inside when they're broken? If it were up to me, you would know. No photos of those yet...

FB readers - view full post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails